Ever thought how difficult it must be to live on the streets with no food no water no love no care no aid nothing all hopeless and homeless. How much of abuse, hunger, illness, ill-treatment they face on a daily basis. The way they crave for the food and love with that innocence in their eyes is so heart breaking and depressing we don’t know how to help them all but we can help few but how we all are clueless. All we can do is we can spread awareness about their sufferings to the people at large. We have to make those ignorant people feel for them that they also have a life and let’s help them and not let them die of hunger and exhaustion on the streets.
So now say how was the feeling, you died for a while right. So yes they have a very hard life and we can never really imagine that pain and sufferings and this way they rarely survive for a long time. Everyday several stray dogs are dying because of starvation, poisoning, lynching and accidents.
- we can educate people around, our friends and family or we can raise money for them by contributing each.
- Whenever you see any animal in trouble or being tortured by children’s or anyone speak up immediately and call your local animal control officers they will rescue them out. Even if you’re unable to help them atleast you can just call the animals rescue centres to help them out.
- Teach your childrens to be kind to them educate them about animal rights and our responsibilities towards them.
- Spread the informations of stray dogs on different social media platforms if anyone might adopt them.
- If you find any injured dogs or cats or any stray animals take them to veterinary doctors if u cannot then call the rescue team.
- Instead of wasting food and throwing it all into your dustbin give it to them.